What an amazing week I just experienced! I was able to be reminded first hand that God is working and moving in the lives of students! Here a few of the most amazing things I witnessed:
- Went with our NorthStar students to our first ever beach week with Journey Church in Fernandina Beach, FL! We saw 13 of our students accept Christ and many others turn their lives over to the Lord. Huge start to what is up with our NSCY team!! Dallas White our high school pastor did an amazing job putting the week together and our adult leaders were incredible pouring in to the lives of students!
- Honored to meet and connect with Dr. Alvin Reid who did an awesome job pouring in to the lives of our students. His lines of the week “He died to not make bad people good but rather to make dead people alive” “What makes your hearts break & your fist clinch?” “Learn to gaze at God and glance at your circumstances”
- Was able to get home in time for friday of FCA football camp at the University of West Georgia. Seeing hundreds of these young men take the step of faith and give their hearts to Jesus was huge! Got to see players from: Allatoona, North Cobb, North Paulding, East Paulding, Harrison & North Cobb Christian. So thankful for their awesome coaches who love these young men and pour into their lives!
- Loved seeing NorthStar coaches at camp: Coaches: Varner, Anderson, Hubinger, Clark, McGehee, Ryle, Parker, Edwards & Rahn! So thankful for and proud of them!
Blackaby said in Experiencing God to “See where God is at work and get in on it”…..He is at work in the hearts and lives of students! Count me in!
- Got to be a part of the Allatoona huddle and hear these players open up their lives and share what God was laying on their hearts! Was the perfect finish to the week!