- Great time this morning at NorthStar in the “UnCommon Hope” series talking about the barriers that Jesus overcome for us! It is really is overwhelming to think about!
- Had a great time at our coaches/couples small group tonight….going through the book of Esther – talked about “never mistaking His silence for His absence”. When Esther & Mordecai realized it the least – God was at work behind the scenes!! So good to know but so hard to remember when we are going through tough times!
- Enjoyed being a part of a beautiful wedding downtown on Saturday for a sweet young NStar couple! Loved getting to spend time with them over the past few months not talking about the ceremony but talking about the rest of their lives!
- Was honored to officiate a funeral on Friday for a NStar man that went home to be with the Lord. Such a blessing to know WHERE he is now!!!
- Crazy week of catching up from being out of the office the week before!
- Our baseball team moved to 20-1 on the season with four big region wins….incredible ride with these guys!
Sights are now set on Easter Weekend!! Praying for God to use NorthStar in a HUGE way!!! Praying for my “one” tonight! Who is your “one”?