- Great day at NorthStar today! Enjoyed week 2 of “UnCommon King” talking about how to not be “unprepared” for the temptations and test of our lives! So many great things we can learn from Simon Peter’s mistakes!
- Time change in the spring always seems like a killer for a day or two but I sure do love the sun being up in the evenings!!!
- We baptized 10 today after the 11am service – getting to hear each of their stories of their journey’s to Christ always blows me away!! Seeing life change never gets old!
- Anne & I attended a great event for SafePath at the Galleria. So honored to be a part of the awesome night and I am so thankful for this great place for kids & families in crisis! Huge thanks to Stuart Hamilton from BB&T for inviting us to sit at his table!
- Great being there with so many friends and other leaders from Cobb County! We are so blessed to live & serve in this awesome community!
- Had the privilege to speak at the funeral for a great lady, Deneen Uhrman, yesterday. Amazing wife, mom, teacher, friend & person! Huge crowd gathered to celebrate her life at NorthStar! Praying that many in the crowd heard of her faith and had their hearts drawn to the Lord!
- Hosted a packed house Coaches & Spouses tonight!!! Nothing like seeing your kitchen & den slammed with these awesome leaders in our schools and the spouses that stand behind them so they can do what they do! Opening God’s word with them and talking what He has for us is an incredible privilege! Tonight we had Coaches from: North Springs, McEachern, East Paulding, Allatoona & Kell. Missing some of our awesome friends from: North Cobb Christian, Harrison & North Paulding tonight!
- Loved my experience last week on HLN with Mike Galanos! Ton of fun!
- Our Allatoona baseball team moved to 4-0 on the season with 2 great region victories! Love being a part of the journey with these guys!
- Highlight of the week was going on Friday to see Casey speak for the FCA at Cartersville High School! SO proud of him!! Great communicator with a bright future but an even better young man!!! Love that kid! Seeing he & Mary-Michal grow into the young man & woman that God created them to be is one of the greatest privileges of my life!
“God’s greatest work for us may not be something we do but someone we raise” Andy Stanley