- Kicked off “UnCommon King” series today! A great look at the last few hours of Jesus life!
- We’ve been walking through the book of Mark the last few years (18 series, 72 messages, 36 hours of teaching)! Crazy!!
- Talked today about how to be uncommon in tough situations….Hold onto your integrity; Hold onto your tongue; Hold onto to truth; Hold onto the Lord.
- When we are facing things that are bigger than us – we need to trust in the plan – make the plan bigger than the pain!
- Friday – had great time seeing around 500 students, coaches, administrators pack the theater to see “Son of God” premiere!! Powerful seeing these students see the story that can change their eternity!! Amazing!
- 120 NorthStar people attended the marriage retreat in Chattanooga and had a great time with David Hodge who spoke!
- Praying for our India team who is gone (March 1 – March 15)
- Gathered on thursday with some of my good buddies who pastor churches in our community: George Wright/Cedarcrest, Tom Tanner/Riverstone, JR Lee/Freedom, Brian Bloye/West Ridge & Rob McDowell/North Metro. Getting to pray with these guys as we pray for each others families & churches is a blast!!! Honored to do life with them!
- Had a great coaches bible study at North Paulding last Tuesday!! Great seeing so many of them learning about leadership through the life of Joseph!
- Left church today and went to baseball field for a workday with players & parents….it was a blast!!!
Cannot wait till the week ahead!