One of the things that my family & I have watched together through the years has been American Idol. However, we found ourselves getting less & less interested over the past few years. This year – we decided to give it a go and we are back….Here are a few of the things that won us over:
- Chemistry matters – The judges have incredible chemistry with each other and make watching the show fun again
- Honest but Kind – There have been contestants that the judges have been very direct with but they do it in a kind way.
- Fun sells – Harry Connick Jr brought fun to the show. He makes us laugh every episode and we look forward to watching to see what he is going to do.
- Recognize Talent – Though the judges are some of the best in what they do – they spend their time focusing on the talents of the contestants and helping them be their best without just bragging on what they have done.
- Consistency to the past – Ryan Seacrest has blended the old Idol with the new Idol seamlessly. He is flawless in what he does and he is consistent night in & night out.