- Continued our bold series with “bold commitment” yesterday at NStar!
- Determined that what separates people in life is the word commitment….getting mad or frustrated by something is totally different than the willingness to “do something”!
- Praying today for our NorthStar family as we “step in the valley” and take on our Giant of debt. Our goal is not just getting rid of the debt – it is what stands on the other side of the giant as we unleash generosity to a degree that we never have before!! The thought of 500k a year blessing our community & world is huge!!!!
- Anne & I are praying for what my bold commitment needs to be!
- Another NorthStar family lost their parent this past week…..we have had one every week of the new year. Breaks my heart for those left behind.
- Met the new Harrison Football Coach last week – so excited to have Coach Matt Dickmann and his family as part of our West Cobb Community and a part of NorthStar! So thankful for Coaches who know WHY they do what they do! Our community has tons of them already….good to add another good one to the mix!
- High school baseball tryouts at all our local starts today…praying for the coaches who run these programs and the young men who are giving it a shot!!! A lot of happy & sad boys will be around this coming weekend!
- Once the Falcons wrapped up – ready for some baseball!
- No matter what 2013 holds in store for us….lets be BOLD!