- Such an honor to spend the night before the NFC Championship game speaking to the Falcons in their pregame chapel….
- This was my 2nd time with them this year and every time I leave challenged in my walk! To see a room full of coaches and of players (many of the stars) is so inspiring!
- So thankful for Falcons Chaplain, Jason Webster, for his friendship and for allowing me to part of their journey as a team this year!
- They came up a little short in the game but these men will not be coming up short in life…they are winners on & off the field to me!
- We just finished the 3rd week in our BOLD series at NorthStar! I know our people are facing tons of giants in their own journey…praying that learning about David’s (Bold Vision, Bold Faith & Bold God) will inspire them to face up to them!
- We have to turn our back on fear to be bold!
- We have to keep God in our view or our obstacles will “appear” to be too big!
- This coming Sunday will be the key day in our series….praying for our people as they make BOLD commitments for the next 3 years to help us get rid of the giant that is standing in our way….DEBT. We are taking on the 6.8 million dollar giant – why…on the other side is generosity to a degree that we have never experienced!! I can’t sleep when thinking about investing over 500k a year into our community & our world instead of giving it to the bank!
- Mary-Michal is starting her play practice for the “Hello Dolly Musical” about to take place at Allatoona. I know she will do great!! It is her first time “on stage”!! Proud of her!
- Great having Casey back home. Liberty U didn’t seem to be a fit….enjoying KSU
- Hard to believe that Anne & I have been married 21 years…enjoy her more now than I ever have! So thankful for her in my life!
- We are blessed!
- Got to start a coaches bible study at North Paulding High last week….looking forward to the journey through Nehemiah with these men
- Had a great time speaking to the NPHS basketball team as well….Coach Dyer their coach is doing such a great job with these guys!
- Been a tough year for some of our NStar families losing their parents…..will be doing my third funeral coming up for them. Always pray that God uses that time to encourage!
- 2013 is off to a great start!! Can’t wait to see all that is in store!!