- Great mothers day service at NorthStar…really wet outside but a ton of energy inside! Our “Wonder Years” series tied in great with the message “Put Others First”
- I was so blessed to have had an incredible mom growing up and now to have a wife who is an amazing mom to our kids!! My life has been so blessed!
- Life is getting pretty crazy around our house with the school year wrapping up! It is a bit surreal actually….planning graduation parties, senior dinners etc…..Hard to believe that I have one that is old enough to be going through this! Seems like yesterday that he was just starting kindergarten.
- The Allatoona baseball team which got in the playoffs as the #3 seed out of our region is now in the Elite 8 of the state playoffs. We have seen a walkoff win in the bottom of the 7th with a HR – we saw a win in the 11th inning over the #9 ranked team in America which secured a sweep of them! It has been a blast to be a part of and watch!! A magical run to this point….great way for Casey to wrap up his senior year season!
- As usual, I look back over the past few months, which have been some of the craziest of my life, and I see the faithfulness of God!
Life always makes more sense looking back in the rearview mirror than it does from the front windshield!